1-866-HairStart | firstname.lastname@example.org
Facts About Men's Hair Loss
• As many as 50% of all men will have some degree of male pattern
baldness by age 50.
• The medical term for hair loss is alopecia, the
most common being androgenetic alopecia or male pattern baldness.
• 95% of hair loss in men is genetically pre-determined.
• Medications may cause hair loss (such as some anticoagulants,
anti-depressants, and chemotherapy).
DHT, or Dihydrotestosterone causes most hair loss. DHT is created naturally
when the enzyme 5 alpha reductase combines with your testosterone.
• It's normal to lose up to 100 hairs a day. Excessive hair washing, brushing,
or rubbing can add to this loss.
• Hair loss may at times signal an underlying medical problem like diabetes,
lupus, or even ringworm. Some medicines, such as
Minoxidil (Rogaine), have been shown to help male pattern baldness.
• There are many causes of hair loss: Genetic disposition, excess stress, hypothyroidism,
lack of circulation of the scalp, hormone levels, harsh shampoos, and bad
nutrition can all lead to hair loss.
If male pattern hair loss becomes an issue for you, there are options. Talk to
the professionals at New England Associates®
for treatment program products
which will help stop your hair loss. You are not alone. Less than 10% of men
will speak about their hair loss to their physician.
Take the first step and call 1-866-HairStart or
us online right now.
New England Associates®
New England Associates® has been helping people look their best since 1982.
Utilizing the latest advancements, we're able to repair, replace and restore
lost hair. We're Accredited Members of the Better Business Bureau and the
American Hair Loss Council and we've been voted "Best in Hair Replacement"
five years in a row!
| About Us | Contact Us
| Free Brochure |
Free Hair & Scalp Consultation | Free Laser Trial |
Hair Loss Facts |
Prevention | Options |
Possibilities | For Men
| For Women | Hair Lasers |
Non-Surgical Options |
Surgical Restoration |
Testimonials, Photos, and Videos | Locations
| Policies & Disclaimer |
Desktop Site |
New England Associates®/HairStart® Blog |
© 2017 Fearino's, Inc. All Rights Reserved.